Friday 21 June 2013

Sharing the love

Hi there blog peeps! Don't have much of a post today. There isn't much else going on until the summer hits and even then it will all be arts and crafts and baking with the kiddies. However I have a couple peeps I wanted to share with everyone, although I don't know how many people are actually reading this blog. But you know, every little bit helps! So here is the link to Knotty Knit Wittz and here.

I also realize as I am sharing this information that I haven't yet shared my own business here on my blog. Myself and my friend run a photography business, BulletProof Photography and recently I did a bunch of photos for a brand new online store called Knotty Knit Wittz. The owner lives here in my own building and  makes some amazing products for all ages. So head over and check out her merch, maybe hit up that like button! And if you are in the southern Ontario area you should maybe check out my page too, and keep us in mind for your next photography need!

Next on the block is a guy I worked with years ago, Michael Rennick. He's an amazing traditional artist, based out of Toronto, Ontario and educated at OCAD. He had just recently made a Facebook page to promote his work and I want to help him out by sharing the love!

Also, check me out with the linkage, every time I post a new blog I discover new stuff I can do with Blogger. Seriously some awesome blogging script going on right here! I love it! Next post, potentially some short bread cookies made with four year old assistance, or possible chocolate lasagna! I know that'll get you comin' back! :D Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment